How to Fit a Cloth Nappy
Putting on a cloth nappy is a little different to putting on a disposable nappy. Members of the chat group swear by this video -even those who have been using cloth nappies for a while have picked up some tips. Well worth a watch.
The main pointers:
- place “too” low on the back to begin with.
- fit snug by the thighs on both sides.
- pull “back and up and around” before you snap closed.
- pull up the back a little and fix last.
- don’t put on too tight as it will be tighter when she sits.
Local libraries do a monthly nappuccino where you can see various cloth nappies, ask questions and borrow a kit to try at home.
The best way to find out whether cloth nappies will suit your baby and your lifestyle is to try them out. Our postal loans cater for newborns, right up to toddlerhood and beyond!
Why use cloth nappies? Beginner’s Guide! Why so many different types? How do they work? Laundry! Jargon! Where do I buy nappies?