How to Wash
- Remove solids straight away.
- Dry pail: keep nappies in bucket or wash bag until you have enough for a wash.
- Rinse & spin.
- Wash at 40/60 with your regular detergent.
- DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
- An extra rinse. (& More rinses until nappies no longer smell of detergent)
Local libraries do a monthly nappuccino where you can see various cloth nappies, ask questions and borrow a kit to try at home.
The best way to find out whether cloth nappies will suit your baby and your lifestyle is to try them out. Our postal loans cater for newborns, right up to toddlerhood and beyond!